• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys business paper 21!!!

Reaction score
whats up ppl? Hope u all did well in P1 :), Please if ur taking the exam before us cn u tell us whats coming? and how do we revise for that paper? Its pretty long yo!

cheers guys ;)

Reaction score
guys...i have a qs.... thrs usually a 12 mark qs in every bus. p-2, which says suggest and explain ...3 factors and reccomand...for eg. we said he adv. and disadv. of all three factors n now its time to write the reccomandation (rec.), in the rec., can we say (for eg.), 'i would rec. the business to use factor 3...because it has more advantages then disadvantages'? (is it ok to say this?)

Reaction score
guys...i have a qs.... thrs usually a 12 mark qs in every bus. p-2, which says suggest and explain ...3 factors and reccomand...for eg. we said he adv. and disadv. of all three factors n now its time to write the reccomandation (rec.), in the rec., can we say (for eg.), 'i would rec. the business to use factor 3...because it has more advantages then disadvantages'? (is it ok to say this?)
Thats fine I guess but just try to name ur advantages and how it will benefit the business, dont just say 'I rec. this because there are more advantages than disadvantages' u'll lose marks when U could have easily done it.

Reaction score
Thats fine I guess but just try to name ur advantages and how it will benefit the business, dont just say 'I rec. this because there are more advantages than disadvantages' u'll lose marks when U could have easily done it.
umm ok thnxx...do i mention all the advantages in the rec.? nd am i supposed to mention y i rejected the other 2?

Reaction score
umm ok thnxx...do i mention all the advantages in the rec.? nd am i supposed to mention y i rejected the other 2?
well it depends because the examiner will know if u have space to do all of them then great but if u dnt then just explain a few and the examiner will know that u ran out of space and yes u do mention y u hav rejected the rest. No problem. When is ur exam btw? at what time?

Reaction score
well it depends because the examiner will know if u have space to do all of them then great but if u dnt then just explain a few and the examiner will know that u ran out of space and yes u do mention y u hav rejected the rest. No problem. When is ur exam btw? at what time?
o ok! thnxx alot btw... : )