• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys seriouly i need someone to help !!

Reaction score
in the english (0510) exercise 7 the one about health ..
firstly i started talking about that we all enhloy eating junk food
then i moved on talking about the curses of eating unhelathy food
then i said that eating helthy food would save ur money wasted on eating junk and fast food
finally i wrote that we should be healthy in order build our future
now is this relevant to the topic coz when i revised with my friends i felt that this is irreleavant
like will I take a 0 on this or is it partailly relavant or it is relavavt but the are digressions or it can fit to the topic and fulfil the task plz i neeeed ur suggestions ?????? ..... :( :(

Reaction score
I did the same thing.

but mine wasn't like that, I made against health in the 3rd paragraph and i'm afraid ill lose all 18 marks for that question.

Reaction score
when i asked my teacher he was like the question was somehow misleading because even the comments were different so he told me that they should accept anything about health

Reaction score
Hell, I hope you all paid attention to your spelling and capitalisation. And no abbreviations, either... O.O

Reaction score
ya i did but i am afraid coz even if i did a great essay and it is off the topic i will get a zero :(

Reaction score
The moral of that story is... Read the instructions carefully! They're trying to tell you how to score max marks! :)

If it's about health then you should be on the topic, so you're not likely to get a 0 -- unless you misread the question. Not having read the question, I can't help more than that. I also can't say much about the strength of your essay (seems like pretty weak points), but the paper isn't about authorship, only your command in English.

Anyway, worrying is a waste of time, so stop worrying and focus on your other papers! :)

Reaction score
like what i understood from what u did say is that if my essay was on the topic then it is fine yes ??