• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys want a suggestion..

Reaction score
Should i go to bdc or lgs jt???bdc is nearer more convenient to me...the main query is that is there marginal difference between the both or is the difference massive?

Reaction score
I'm going to Lgs Jt. But the last date for the application is 15th, TODAY! If you've already applied to JT then you should go there! It's every students top choice. Though BDC isn't bad either. But I personally prefer JT.

Reaction score
i have applied to JT nd have my interview over there tomorrow at 9 30am..so hopefully i would be able to clear it..thanks for help mates!

Reaction score
@ destined07..bdc is beaconhouse defence campus..u must have heard its name..its not that bad! :shock:

Reaction score
^nah man. i am not familiar with the schools of Lahore expect LGS. But of course there has to be beacon house in Lahore. Yes beacon house is overall good , but some of it branches, especially in Karachi, suck alot.

Reaction score
How did the interview go? And can you tell me if you were told about the interview timing and date when you submitted the application form or did you receive a call? Because I didn't get a call yet. And I wasn't told anything when I submitted the application form.

Reaction score
well i fared pretty well in it and have got 100% scholarship..i submitted the application form before the result nd got call on the evening b4 the interview..they are calling everyone..i heard them telling students that they will be called on friday..if u have got 8 As aur above thn most probably u will get 100% scholarship util nd unless they run out of scholarship seats//just stick by ur phn nd the moment thr is a call frm an unknwn landline no. thn it should be inshAllah frm JT..

Reaction score
cheema123 said:
Should i go to bdc or lgs jt???bdc is nearer more convenient to me...the main query is that is there marginal difference between the both or is the difference massive?
LGS JT!!!
( if i were a boy, i would never miss lgs jt but i'm a girl!)