• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys what do u think the gt will b for bio,phys & chem

Reaction score
Guys what do u think will the grade boundries be for paper 2 Physics, Biology and Chemistry?! please state the varient you took with your answer please!

Reaction score
took chem 22 i think it will be around 52 according to som,e ppl but i think it will b 46.
took bio 22 i think it will b 55 as it was easy but again ppl say it will b 47 as it hasnt been above 48 in any paper.

Reaction score
zahraahmed said:
took chem 22 i think it will be around 52 according to som,e ppl but i think it will b 46.
took bio 22 i think it will b 55 as it was easy but again ppl say it will b 47 as it hasnt been above 48 in any paper.

well for bio it has been 50 last summer however imo their ppr was mch easier! i took 21 and i think the gt will be 46, 55 is jst too far fetched, it has NEVER been above 50! and if it'll be above 50 it'll b sth like 51 or 52 max but never 55!

Reaction score
ya i agree last year's paper was much easier compared to the one we gave; but i still think it will be around 47-45 though ya 55 is too far fetched.