• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUYSSS.... I heard some news that make me STUCKED !!!

Reaction score
ohh guysss.. i heard that starting from this session THERE WILL BE NO CURVE for egypt and its zone :unknown: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: >>>>>>>>>>

plz if any1 knows anything about this issue.... I HOPE ITS ALL A MATTER OF RUMORS :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
Walid05 said:
OMG , i'm from Egypt and if thats true it will be A GREAT MESS !!

YEAH EXACTLY.... because they w'll made it for boundaries :shock: :shock: plz any professional can tell ussssss ??????

Reaction score
No curve for Egypt? You mean at all? I think you mean there would be no special curve for Egypt? Well I don't really care anyway, I don't think the 'special events' that happened affected my performance anyway.

Reaction score
Divalicious said:
No curve for Egypt? You mean at all? I think you mean there would be no special curve for Egypt? And I don't really care anyway, I don;t think the 'special events' that happened affected my performance anyway.

NO no...i mean no curve at all ... it will be boundaries !

Reaction score
Dooouuu said:
Divalicious said:
No curve for Egypt? You mean at all? I think you mean there would be no special curve for Egypt? And I don't really care anyway, I don;t think the 'special events' that happened affected my performance anyway.

NO no...i mean no curve at all ... it will be boundaries !
o_O
Perhaps the boundaries would already be low enough? And wouldn't be weird if absolutely no one got A* at all in a certain subject for example?
Well where did you get this information anyway?

Reaction score
from ordinary students.........i mean that INDEED I'M NOT SURE AT ALL ... i just asked here if any1one have any idea about that !!