• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

----->Halo Combat Evolved <-------

Reaction score
Halo-1-featured.jpg

Hmm A very Interesting and Action game.Well I was suggested to play by scouserlfc than afterwards as time passed I got to knew that there were more member's on XPC who have a crave for this game so Decided to make a thread on this game :p. Only if u are a Halo(PC) player than Post you Name Down below in the comment box.I will Include all those members in this first post so We can have a match consisting of all XPC Member.We are also planning to held a Match ,just need suggestion that how it can be held so be ready!.

Watch this thread so you may Be notified by Updated Server Ip's and Matches. Click to Watch this thread.Here

Setup : Download

Member's(player's)

1. Waleed007
  2. scouserlfc
  3. linkinpark
  4. ahmed Kidher

Reaction score
Halo-1-featured.jpg

Hmm A very Interesting and Action game.Well I was suggested to play by scouserlfc than afterwards as time passed I got to knew that there were more member's on XPC who have a crave for this game so Decided to make a thread on this game :p. Only if u are a Halo(PC) player than Post you Name Down below in the comment box.I will Include all those members in this first post so We can have a match consisting of all XPC Member.We are also planning to held a Match ,just need suggestion that how it can be held so be ready!.

Setup : Download

Member's(player's)
  1. Waleeed007
  2. ScouserLfc
  3. Halo
  4. LinkinPark

Can i play it offline at the moment because i have a really bad internet connection??

Reaction score
yar yeh bohat acha kaam kia
seriously I was thinking to create such thread
you did it already
way to go (y)
aur aik kaam kero
hamary names ko tag kerdo ,, and all other new players

and also write in bold
all the participants click the "WATCH THREAD" option so that you can be notified whenever a new server IP is updated here.

Reaction score
yar can anybody tell me how to take screenshot of leaderboard
the print screen method isn't correct as when we paste it in paint, the whole image is black
I had such fantastic scores to share here
:p

Reaction score
I won the Oddball match among 14 players and held that skeleton for 2:30 min
and I won a CTF match, Wizard map among 16 players, with 2 score, 59 kills and 33 deaths :cool: