• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

happy belated birthday shaz!

Reaction score
Reaction score
im sorry fr the late wish i had so much in mind just couldnt get it in shazmina
ur the best shazmina
u rock shazmina
i love u shazmina
u b best
may God bless u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nd hope u frgive me fr late reply
i had so much in mind!!! im sorry u b best here!!!happy blated birthday once again sweety
shazmina fantastic girl Al-Anoud Shah... JZ.Shah 1357911 Dazzling Girl <3 Darkest Angel @~$sauD$~ Cheryl Devane

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p
tnxs alot Amna drlng <3 BLUSHES...and no prbs at alll :p dis is mr dn enuf :) <3 luv u so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: <3 tnxs alot :) SMILE plzzzzz

Reaction score
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p
tnxs alot Amna drlng <3 BLUSHES...and no prbs at alll :p dis is mr dn enuf :) <3 luv u so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: <3 tnxs alot :) SMILE plzzzzz

im glad u liked it :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reaction score
AoA :D Happy Belated Birthday shazmina :D I am sorry its late but you know what they say? its better late than never ^-^

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care

For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way

For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope

And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught

And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you

Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because I care.

Happy Birthday! ! !
567379d1338955856-happy-birthday-e36794638e7fd4e81ce67afbe1be79dd7eac7b51gif.gif

Reaction score
AoA :D Happy Belated Birthday shazmina :D I am sorry its late but you know what they say? its better late than never ^-^

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care
For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way
For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope
And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught
And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you
Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because I care.
Happy Birthday! ! !
567379d1338955856-happy-birthday-e36794638e7fd4e81ce67afbe1be79dd7eac7b51gif.gif

Walaikum salaam warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu dear loving sis :p <3
tnx u soooooooooooooooooooooo mch fr de Bdy wishes...dt mns alot to me.....and yes true saying....late is alwys de latest and de bst to....so u to realize amna saleem...
and tnx u sooo mch my swt sis <3 ilyyyyyyyyyy :love:

Reaction score
shazmina HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BITHDAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
0094.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: SISTHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
tnx u sooooooooooooooo mch...<3 <3 ily ily ily <3 tnxs fr de wishes dear sis :)

Reaction score
Happy birthday my lovely sister.
As usual i'm late, but my wishes are all sincere.
May you achieve the heights of success and may you be granted the best of things in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: SISTHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
tnx u sooooooooooooooo mch...<3 <3 ily ily ily <3 tnxs fr de wishes dear sis :)

hahahahaha :p

love u toooooooooooooooooo <3 :D

Reaction score
Happy birthday my lovely sister.
As usual i'm late, but my wishes are all sincere.
May you achieve the heights of success and may you be granted the best of things in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

Awwwwwwwww tnxs alot my dear swt loving sistr...and nooo prbs fr de lt wishes at alllllllllllll :) and Aameen :) n jazakAllah khairan :)