• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy Birthday Chan !!!

Reaction score
R0m@n_97 sis frst of all i didnt get the alert fr this tagg honey :( im extremely sorry fr the late reply ....feeling bad.....
Newys late wishes are bettr than ever :D so here it goes ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet angel Nazahat <3 May you live longer and have a bright future ..... Allah bless you sweety .........<3 sorry fr the late wishes :/

oo i am srry !!!

Reaction score
R0m@n_97 sis frst of all i didnt get the alert fr this tagg honey :( im extremely sorry fr the late reply ....feeling bad.....
Newys late wishes are bettr than ever :D so here it goes ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet angel Nazahat <3 May you live longer and have a bright future ..... Allah bless you sweety .........<3 sorry fr the late wishes :/

its alright :)
thnx :D

Reaction score
Hellp Nazahat
Sorry for such a late wish, i wasn't online at that time :( if i was then i would have wished you on your birthday :) Anyways, i hope that you had a wonderful birthday, may you have many more to come and i hope that you will always stay happy and cheerful :) Whenever you are sad just remember that awesome people never get sad ;)
Belated wishes! :D
tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

And this is for you:
pink-birthday-cake-21220390.jpg
thnx alot love the cake soooo yummy :love: