• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!JZ...

Reaction score
Many Many Happy Returns of The Day, JZ.Shah!! May Allah bless you with more than a 100 birthdays, each of the years being full of happiness and blessings!! Ameen! Once again! Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!
images

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... :,-)

Reaction score
You are like an angel because you’ve touched the life of every person you’ve met. You deserve the best and the most special of Birthdays so that you can touch the lives of a thousand more people. Happy Birthday!
birthday-quotes-3.gif

Reaction score
Your Birthday is God’s way of reminding you that you have many more big things to achieve and very little time on your hands. Wishing you a great day today and lots of success for the future. Happy Birthday!

So many years ago a bright star was born and people predicted that it would make the whole world shine. That star my dear, is you! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday.........my sweet bro

Reaction score
JZ.Shah ok i dont know u not to be mean or anything but a great friend amna saleem tagged me so u must be a good person :)

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! dont know if its belated or something xD

MAKE A WISH AND BLOW OUT MANY CANDLES
have a blast

and we want our goody bags xD