• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HaPpY BirThdAY TIM~!!!!!

Reaction score
Who said it wasn't according to the highways? :p
Thing is, it should have been according to drivers like me! :D

P.S This thread is going off-topic. Let's go somewhere else. ;)
absolutely NO one! :p
yeah right! :p

WHERE? :p

Reaction score
HappyBDayTim_zpscf2455eb.jpg

Reaction score
BrookeSchmidtSX70-77HappyBirthdayTim.jpg

Tim(95)

Eighteen is the best reason ever to get a party started. The thing is that as years go by, the more you party, the more your back hearts. Happy Birthday!
Always remember with freedom to take decisions comes the responsibility to take the right ones. Happy 18th Birthday
Turning 18 is amongst most beautiful things in life. Don’t bat an eyelid to miss a single moment of your wonderful day today! Happy 18th Birthday!
You only have two more years as a teenager, then you’ll be officially old. Happy 18th birthday!
I’m in the pleasant position of announcing that you are officially an adult from now on. Happy birthday!
The day when you understood all people are imperfect you became an adolescent, the day when you shall forgive them you will be adult. Happy 18th birthday!
They say that youth is wasted on the young but you have the ability to prove that wrong. On your 18th birthday, make me a promise that you will not waste what you’ve got, live to the fullest and make the very best of everything. Happy 18th birthday!

And I believe that this birthday cake belongs to you :

l.jpg

May you never stray from the true path as you continue your amazing journey. Happy birthday
May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
You’re not a teenager anymore, you’re an adult now. Wishing you a very special 18th Birthday!
I’m in the pleasant position announcing you that you are officially an adult from now on. Happy Birthday!
May all your dreams and fantasies come true. Happy 18th Birthday!
May every single day of yours be a great party like this one today. Happy 18th Birthday!