• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy or disappointed with the cies?

Reaction score
Hey guys salam and congratulations to those with a good result and my condolences to people who are disappointed... How was your result? And what do you want to do in the future?

To those who have done Alevels.. do u plan to stay on xpc or leave it?

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah got admission in Nust :D baqi in A levels I got good so day cant get better thanks to Allah once again :)
Xpc par i had a lot of memories but sadly will have to leave it soon as i would get busy in my new life from 7th September :/
baqi good wishes everyone :)

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah got admission in Nust :D baqi in A levels I got good so day cant get better thanks to Allah once again :)
Xpc par i had a lot of memories but sadly will have to leave it soon as i would get busy in my new life from 7th September :/
Alhamdulilah..mubarakn ji mubarakan..meray bhi acah hi aya hai resultXD

-______________- jane se pehlay zara mujhse baar kar ke jana yara..deal ki thi meray sath app janab ne ek xD

Reaction score
nust karachi or isb?