• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy Tree Friends

Did you like Happy Tree Friends?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is there anybody who would have watched "Happy Tree Friends"? If no, go for em, you'll all die LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just search for them on any site (e.g. You Tube, Google).

btw, it is not for ppl who start vomiting after seeing blood ;)

I suggest not to show that to children under 8 years of age.
Though I have not watched all its episodes.

AND HERE ARE SOME OF ITS CHARACTERS...
tumblr_ll645iVBdj1qdq5zd.jpg

Reaction score
Is there anybody who would have watched "Happy Tree Friends"? If no, go for em, you'll all die LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just search for them on any site (e.g. You Tube, Google).

Kitnay saal ki ho...??? o_O :unsure::sneaky::whistle::X3:

Reaction score

Aoa,
FINALLY! I know SOMEONE who watches Happy Tree Friends :p I watch it :D
I love how the beginning is all so happy and then it becomes gross :censored: Tbh, the blood content is just terrible, the way that they are 'murded' is horrific and unimaginable but nevertheless, it is entertaining :p
Its disgusting too :p Like the bunny was cutting lemon but instead she cut her eye xD I was like, 'ewwwwwww!!' its terrifying and idk why I like it xD

Reaction score
Kitnay saal ki ho...??? o_O :unsure::sneaky::whistle::X3:

Actually I just came to know about them, a few months ago, and thats why I still watch them :p but only then, when there's nothing else to do!
Aoa,
I love how the beginning is all so happy and then it becomes gross :censored: Tbh, the blood content is just terrible, the way that they are 'murded' is horrific and unimaginable but nevertheless, it is entertaining :p
Its disgusting too :p Like the bunny was cutting lemon but instead she cut her eye xD I was like, 'ewwwwwww!!' its terrifying and idk why I like it xD

but the FACT is that the entertainment is only due to that Blood Content :LOL:

Reaction score
Aoa,

Woooowww!!! Atleast its not only me who watches it even now:p
HIGH FIVE U GUYS!!!
Surprising ***amd*** watches it too..:LOL:
the bloody stuff is the best part...its disgusting but Yay! i Love it <3:D