• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have any awesome songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockincrew

LordofDemons said:
you know...i tooked about 1 year doing that sin everyday, and i thought that i lost hope in stoping it, but actually i didnt and i really stoped it.

i hope that i stop listening to music, but the problem that stoping it is harder than stoping that sin, it might take some but long time to stop it.
but i really hope to stop :)

My adivce...to help u STOP listening to music is by not listening to new songz .....cuz u myt hear a song that attack ur mind badly....

Weneva u feel like hearing song.....dont play it......sing it.....and hear urself....better than one wid music...

Then u can slowly reduce by doing other kinda task instead of listening to tht....like sleeping eating TV...calling a frend..talking....etc....

Rabena ma3ak...

Reaction score
you're advice is good, i will try to work with it, but it's still hard :( :( :(

R

rockincrew

LordofDemons said:
you're advice is good, i will try to work with it, but it's still hard :( :( :(

How often u hear music....and what source u use...?

Reaction score
whenever i have free time sitting on pc, watching TV, hanging out with my friends, source is headphones ofc :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum! :)

well i'd suggest you try memorising some bit of the Quran and recite that in a nice voice whenever u feel like u wanna listen music! try that...may be it helps...inshaAllah..do try that!

and also the links i gave above..and u can find many beautiful quran recitations...especially those by the young Qaris like Ahmed Saud....go for them...trust me ..search for recitations by ahmed saud...and you'll be amazed by it!! they're just so beautifull...plus remember you'll be earning rewards for it ... :)

Reaction score
i will try to do all what u said :D

the biggest reward i will get, will be from my God inshallah and inshallah will be heaven :) <3
All Muslims will get this reward inshallah <3

Reaction score
The awesome songs to listen are You Raise Me Up, Crazy in Love, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Not Ready to Make Nice, Single Ladies, Lose Yourself and Rehab.

Reaction score
errrr. what about people who are not muslimsss??? this topic is getting more like 'what to do to stop listening to music?'
no offence meant to anyone buh still, people think of others. as for the songs, try steoro love if you r listening for background music

Reaction score
Hear are some awesome songs:
1. My heart will go on.
2. Saka Waka.
3. Evergreen.
4. Baby baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.