• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

heelp on registrating for SAT 1 exam

Reaction score
hey.. can someone help me to register for the sat exam....
i've got some problems when doing so... and i've tried many times... but in vain !!!
and i've got only 1 day left to register.... p[lzzz helpp anyone.....:cry:

Reaction score
hey.. can someone help me to register for the sat exam....
i've got some problems when doing so... and i've tried many times... but in vain !!!
and i've got only 1 day left to register.... p[lzzz helpp anyone.....:cry:

I see ample views here, it's just unfortunate that you didn't get any insightful replies. You should remind yourself that registration isn't as seamless as signing up for the XtremePapers Community, rather, it can be quite extensive and confusing when the ask you to make your student profile, submit 'fee waivers', and extraneous heaps of information. I reckon you are appearing for your SAT 1 this May for the very first time, and I've just registered today; albeit, for June. Even though this may seem needless, I've provided the SAT registration guidelines for the benefit of the XtremePapers Community below:

1. Plan out which SAT tests you plan to take during high school. Different colleges have different testing requirements, so be sure to learn the requirements of all the colleges you are interested in and schedule accordingly. For example, if the college requires a Reasoning Test and three Subject Tests, be sure to begin testing in the spring of your junior year.

550px-Register-for-the-SAT-Step-1.jpg

2.Register. There are three different ways this can be done:

550px-Register-for-the-SAT-Step-2.jpg

• Visit the SAT website, www.collegeboard.com and click Register Now. Follow all the steps that are described to you. The process is very simple and clear.
  • Register by mail. Go see your school Guidance Counselor or principal and obtain a copy of the application that you can fill out and send in. Fill it out as instructed and mail the application and check to the posted address. (Never send paper money in the mail.)
  • Register by calling their phone number: 1-609-771-7600

Tips:
  • Be sure to go over your tests after you take them, or you won't learn anything.
  • The best way to prepare for the SAT is by taking full-length practice tests. Purchase a book filled with practice tests, set aside the required amount of time, and take a test. The better you want to perform on the SAT, the more practice tests you will have to take.
  • To study, sit down in a quiet room and try to retain as much information as possible.
  • When taking a practice test, try to imitate real test conditions (quiet place, no music, and don't sit on a comfy chair-use a hard one)
  • Study for your particular test by going to your local bookstore library and taking out SAT study guides. They can help you with different tactics and a lot of advice on studying.
Source: http://www.wikihow.com/Register-for-the-SAT