• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello!!!!everyone....so prepared for Economics-paper1 which is on 15th may...

Reaction score
Hey guys those who are appearing for as level cie economics paper 1,do u know any things that is too important in an mcq paper and that may come....Or any other guesses for topics....or any imporatant mcq type which may come?????reply asap!!!!!

Reaction score
I heard there will be questions about microeconomics. not sure though
How many past papers have you guys practiced ? mine is 3 xD
Cuz I have Mech n Physics on 14th and pure 3 on 15th so don't have much time for practicing :(

Reaction score
u
I heard there will be questions about microeconomics. not sure though
How many past papers have you guys practiced ? mine is 3 xD
Cuz I have Mech n Physics on 14th and pure 3 on 15th so don't have much time for practicing :(
as level na

Reaction score
Just practice all past paper from 2002 to 2011 and u will score above 25.
looking at the trend of chemistry MCQs, questions of 2007+ and 2002 october paper are the most inportant !

Reaction score
is it true that if we do ten years of pastpaers many repeatitions come also in p3?

Reaction score
Lets continue the discussions.....if any as exams near...so finally anything imporatant??

Reaction score
which question paper u people are appearing? 11 12 13? 12 is the most difficult paper to score! and 13 the most easy to score!

Reaction score
i wish i got a break before eco-1! couldnt solve sufficient amount of pps :/ Still inshaALLAH hoping for a good score!