• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello....guys.....accounting mcq paper....lets discuss our doubts:)

Reaction score
can anyone help in this

It is B but why ?

223216917.jpg

Reaction score
can anyone help in this

It is B but why ?

223216917.jpg
Subtract the interest on loan stock from the operating profit. That'll leave you with profit after interest of $200000. Divide this by the shareholder fund of $600000 (shareholder fund is made up of share capital and reserves) and then multiply it by 100. You'll get the answer B :)

Reaction score
ohhh ya hey is it that whenver we start with an overdraft balance OF CASH BOOK....IN BANK RECONICLIATION STATEMENTS.....IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET AN OVERDRAFT BALANCE AS PER PASS BOOK...IS IT SO....HELP!!

Reaction score
the answer is B. thats what i told, i made a small mistake. C would be in case of Cashbook where as in case of Bank Statement it would be Debit as we are the bank's debtor and again for that last question of yours it depends on unpresented and uncredited cheques value

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me with this.
can someone explain me the errors in question 2 to reconcille sales ledger and sales control account.
Attached Files:

Reaction score
anyone please tell me the answer of 25th mcq of the paper which asked for the best method of stock valuation and the best method to set the price below the cost price. (somewhat like that) :p
It was a costing question. Only that was my doubtful question. rest all was perfect.