• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP AND ADVICE NEEDED FOR SOCIOLOGY !!

Reaction score
I AM THINKING TO GIVE SOCIOLOGY PAPER IN THE UPCOMING SESSION ALONG WITH MY OTHER SUBJECTS OF O-3 ... DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO COVER ALL THE TOPICS OF SOCIOLOGY SUFFICIENTLY FOR AN A GRADE ??? I HAVEN'T STARTED THE PREPARATION YET ?? AND WHICH BOOK AND SOURCES WILL YOU PREFER ME TO STUDY AS I DONT INTEND TO TAKE ANY TUITION FOR SOCIOLOGY.

Reaction score
Dude, the best way to go about it for u would be to go through the syllabus... I gave it mself when i was doing my O levels and trust me, if u have sane head on your neck, its going to be easy. There are two books:- Sociology alive and one other. You will find their titles and authors in the syllabus. However, i recommend you go for A level Sociology by Cambridge press. I would want you to prepare from that book if you want a distinction. Also, the best way to revise is through thorough revision of past papers. I literally memorized marking schemes and it helps a lot because questions get repeated all the time. I got my A at 98% and had a local distinction. So, I would want you to contact me at [email protected] for in depth inquiries about which sections to prepare and which to leave etc. I am taking A levels Socio as well so if u want sample answers or model responses, email me and i will help you out :)