• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP! ASAP _ MEDICAL

Reaction score
Hey guyz my father is saying to do graduation from PAk and then go aboard! But many peoples told me that if u want to go in Medical field ! It is better to do first FSC because of some makrs deduction :( ! I want to know that FSC is Olevel or Alevels

Reaction score
Do Olevels and then FSc. But anyone I know who did that ended up getting very low marks in Fsc due to the urdu and extra subjects.

But If you get in Olevels and Alevels all A* then there is no harm.

Reaction score
Do Olevels and then FSc. But anyone I know who did that ended up getting very low marks in Fsc due to the urdu and extra subjects.

But If you get in Olevels and Alevels all A* then there is no harm.
FSC and Olevel are same ?

Reaction score
Hey guyz my father is saying to do graduation from PAk and then go aboard! But many peoples told me that if u want to go in Medical field ! It is better to do first FSC because of some makrs deduction :( ! I want to know that FSC is Olevel or Alevels
there is no more marks deduction in equivalence. Check the formula of equivalence, it is on IBCC website. And fsc equivalent marks are equal to Alevel grades and Olevel grades.