• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help For A Level CIE for businesses studied and law

Reaction score
Hi,

Im nes here.

I am so desperately need anyone with wide knowledge help (anyone) please !

So I have taken a level twice before this ...and I consistently fail business studied subject and pass with *A for my law ... I wanted major (do degrees) in law ... so I need two pass .

I seriously don't know what or why I keep failing business studies . I swear I do study hard . Sometime I loss confident ..but I tell myself never give up .
Some told me give up .. but I don't want waste my effort this while . I can't chance subject as I fear for new subject

So I want take my last chance in this may exam CIE

but I need some guidance . Anyone can give advise how to study SMaRt for business studied exam. ★★★★★

Btw I heard this May CIE will be hard ? Is it TRUE !!?? @_@

ANY MOTIVATION advice most welcome . I take it because I need it ; (
ps: pls don't say silly thing ...its super serious matter for me ... I love studies that why I keep on going and seeking help. Please understand my situation .

thank you so much In advance .

Reaction score
Well I don't have law but i can advice you for business studies.
Business studies is an easy subject to score good grade in A levels. Read the book throughly, solve the past papers from june 2011 onwards (because the syllabus changed) And make your own notes nd revise them. Here download this candidate response booklet for A level business studies it would definetely help https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...business-studies-9707andeconomics-9708.24696/

Reaction score
Thank you so much for you insight and guidance .
I really appreciate it.

I really need pass ....
thanks again

Reaction score
What is the best book for Alevel business studies? anyone???
This one: Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies Second Edition
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies covers the content of the new Cambridge syllabus. Written in a clear and accessible style, the Coursebook offers comprehensive coverage that guides students through content and methodology, including a wide range of international case studies, definitions of key terms and a wealth of practice materials.
Author: Farquharson, Alastair, Stimpson, Peter

Reaction score
This one: Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies Second Edition
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies covers the content of the new Cambridge syllabus. Written in a clear and accessible style, the Coursebook offers comprehensive coverage that guides students through content and methodology, including a wide range of international case studies, definitions of key terms and a wealth of practice materials.
Author: Farquharson, Alastair, Stimpson, Peter
Please guide me regarding B.S.. i was a science student back in olevels. but hav taken b.s in Alevels.. im a private caNdidate. is it a good choice? how is the subject? what is the scoring level? will i b able to cope up wid it considering tht m totally new to it??? and any best books or resources ?????

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

P.S. I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.