• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help For Biology Paper 52 ?

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good sites to help with the biology paper 52 ???

any site with good notes for experiments and help ??

and any predictions would be nice ??

Reaction score
try biologymad.com

as for predictions, I've heard something might come from oct/nov 1999 p5, coz p3 was similar but idk I can't even find the paper so yeah /;

Reaction score
I googled it ... bingled it ... and yahooed it ...
nufin

i dnt think it gona be 1999 .... infact if paper 3 ws lyk it this makes it mor unlikely dt paper 5 will be like it ....

TRY SEARCHING ONLINE FOR CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL A/AS LEVELS BIOLOGY REVISION GUIDE - MARY JONES

its realy helpfull .... it wud be in pdf format :D

Reaction score
desolator619 said:
try biologymad.com

as for predictions, I've heard something might come from oct/nov 1999 p5, coz p3 was similar but idk I can't even find the paper so yeah /;
You will definately find it in topical books!!

Reaction score
yaar cn any1 exlpain with examples independent and dependent variables to me ??

Reaction score
An independent variable is one that doesn't depend on anything and a dependent variable is one that depends on the dependent variable

for e.g if you have to calculate rate of transpiration in windy conditions then windy conditions will be the independent variable, and rate of transpiration is the dependent variable, because the rate of transpiration depends on the wind conditions, but the wind conditions depend on nothing, so they're independent

This parts pretty easy tbh :)