• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help for re-checking

Reaction score
salam mashallah (by the grace of God) i got 3A* and 1 C in further mathematics i came as a shock to me i wasnt expecting . i was hoping for 150-160 marks out of 200 .should i go for re-checking or stay with it.please give me your sincere suggerstion

Reaction score
thanks toxicdevil any other with the suggestion .please guys help me out with this

Reaction score
here you go

Attachments

• 9700_s12_gt.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 9701_s12_gt.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 9702_s12_gt.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 9707_s12_gt.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 9709_s12_gt.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 48
Reaction score
Can you provide me with the AS computing one please. I think i was told a wrong grade or cambridge messed up :/

Reaction score
here you go
Kindly can you share exactly from where did u download them? and which websites other than www.cie.org.uk can provide authentic info regarding AS/A level , for example these thresholds, statistics, exam fee, subject fee , does the retaken grade overcome the old grade ? any news regarding incorrect grading and stuff like that?

Reaction score
The thing is that i hv screwed up badly in AS Level with following
Physics : C
Chemistry : D
Mathematics : D
Computing : C

I'm retaking Chemistry and Mathematics in oct/nov 2012. I want to start my uni right after my A2. For that i need to submit my application before 12-Jan-2013, and the results for my retakes of Oct/nov 2012 wont be out before 22-Jan-2013. Please help because I don't know if they will wait for my A2 results which will come in august-2013, and their classes start in sept-2013.
I don't know what to do. please help. I m really worried here. :( Also can you help that what kind of courses i should be equipped with to give the entry tests efficiently? and will a good score in SAT 2 help in my application for university admission in pakistan?

Reaction score
Kindly can you share exactly from where did u download them? and which websites other than www.cie.org.uk can provide authentic info regarding AS/A level , for example these thresholds, statistics, exam fee, subject fee , does the retaken grade overcome the old grade ? any news regarding incorrect grading and stuff like that?

I basicaly used teachers.cie.org.uk/ I got the login data from a friend.

But someone gave me this link which I am sharing.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-gt-ms-etc.18953/

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!

Reaction score
kindly tell me one thing, if i want to retake my as level bio physics and maths exam, then do i have the choice to repeat only the papers which i desire like in physics i want to appear for as structured question paper only, in maths m1 only, in bio structured questions only. so it possible or do i have to repeat all the papers if i decide to have a retake? thanks