• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP GUYS! O/Level or IGCSE? :(

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm in a huge dilemma! I'm very weak in maths and I have only like 4 months until the O/L Exam,which will be hard enough to practice as much as possible. I recently heard that IGCSE maths is easier than O/L,but I don't know how true is that?

HELPPP

Reaction score
IGCSE is a little easier overall, so IGCSE Mathematics might be easier too, but you're going to have to start all over again. You will have to learn everything from scratch. If you practice your O Level Math more, you can get better at it. Practice makes perfect. :)

Reaction score
wait................ i heard that IGCSE is tougher than the O levels,
My advice - jus check out some past papers from both the syllabus,
and give a go to the one that seems easier to u!

Reaction score
The last time I checked IGCSE was much easier than O Level, even the British seem to notice that. You should stick with what have already begun and practice on it.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm in a huge dilemma! I'm very weak in maths and I have only like 4 months until the O/L Exam,which will be hard enough to practice as much as possible. I recently heard that IGCSE maths is easier than O/L,but I don't know how true is that?

HELPPP
Although most of the contents of O/L and IGCSE Mathematics is same. You should choose according to what you can do. I'm taking IGCSE Mathematics this year in May/June and what I feel is it is pretty much easier. If you're a good student, it just a matter of time when you'll excel your Mathematics and you still wouldn't know! :p Remember though, this is just my thought, rest of the decision is yours. Cheers!

Reaction score

HELPPP
take an academy/private tuition