• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP HELP!

Reaction score
;D.. Juz Came Bak Aftr Exam Chem 3b:/ Have You Done Well ^.^
Im Bit Nervous Cuz I Did Mistakes:(:(
OMG! no i haven't my first exam is after tomorrow and its Biology! and its unit 1! anyway im sure you did great ;) . you're smart so don't you worry :)

Reaction score
;D.. Juz Came Bak Aftr Exam Chem 3b:/ Have You Done Well ^.^
Im Bit Nervous Cuz I Did Mistakes:(:(
Same here man. Did some silly mistakes. But hopefully ill get more than 35/50... Thats how much i got in june. Thats why. :p

Reaction score
OMG! no i haven't my first exam is after tomorrow and its Biology! and its unit 1! anyway im sure you did great ;) . you're smart so don't you worry :)
Hehe ;D ^.^ But Still Im Liike.. :'(... Anywayz Best Of Luck ;) Bdw Im Not Doing Bio :/

Reaction score
Same here man. Did some silly mistakes. But hopefully ill get more than 35/50... Thats how much i got in june. Thats why. :p
:p You Have Done Great Then. I Actually Did Some Parts Wrongly En No Time To Catchup:( But.. In The Coming Papers I'l Make It Right

Reaction score
:p You Have Done Great Then. I Actually Did Some Parts Wrongly En No Time To Catchup:( But.. In The Coming Papers I'l Make It Right
Well i had 15 mins to spare actually. only 5 people were doing it from our centre so the environment was relaxed. Jus not sure about the anwers i wrote and a silly mistake in question 1. sigh

Reaction score
the paper was tricky though..different format..but i guess i did better than last time..
hope it turns out good inshAllah.

Reaction score
Look You're Still Sleepin Eh :p .. Hop You Will Learn Bio Well En Do All Past Papers From 2009 to 2012 june^.^
yeah, i did them.. im going to solve some AQA as revision and i kept 2012 before the actual exam date

Reaction score
Good idea..., Keep it up. Im doin Phyics 3b papers as the exam is on tomorrow.

Reaction score
Heya ppl .In the diagram for fractional distillation did we need to give water bath? Or simply heating was enough. THanks

Reaction score
Heya ppl .In the diagram for fractional distillation did we need to give water bath? Or simply heating was enough. THanks

when ever theres an organic liquid..you need to give a water bath cause they are flammable