• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in bio P1 june 2008

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Please someone tell me the reason why the answer is C for Q33 June 2008 ,I think it should be A because it cant be respiration as respiration is a process that releases energy!!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Please someone tell me the reason why the answer is C for Q33 June 2008 ,I think it should be A because it cant be respiration as respiration is a process that releases energy!!

I don't take Biology , but ... if energy is released , there is a percentage that is lost ... as heat?

Reaction score
Dear math angel,
I think that as the question asks about the processes that lose energy then u would think about the processes that the energy is not used in like respiration (it does not need energy however it release energy that may be used in maintaining temp.,or movement thus it can not be passed along the food chain and its simply lost in body processes)
Hope u get it :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
JazakAllah Everyone but can someone please tell why cant it be digestion??