• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
can u plz gave me "explanation thori si ziada achi honi chahiey thi"
plz i will be help ful

Reaction score
I have a question about history, specifically the part b) and c)
Do we write the answer with reference to all the levels, e.g first the simplistic statement, then identification of reasons and lastly their explanation, or do we just write the answer according to the highest level e.g skipping the simplistic statement and the identification and explaining the reasons one by one?
the teachers i have asked have given conflicting opinions.
Your help would be appreciated. Good luck with your exams!!! :)

Reaction score
I have a question about history, specifically the part b) and c)​
Do we write the answer with reference to all the levels, e.g first the simplistic statement, then identification of reasons and lastly their explanation, or do we just write the answer according to the highest level e.g skipping the simplistic statement and the identification and explaining the reasons one by one?​
the teachers i have asked have given conflicting opinions.​
Your help would be appreciated. Good luck with your exams!!! :)

well follow the ms that will be to your advantage in 14 marks question simplistic statment is of 2 marks,3 marks are for identifying th reason and level3 and 4 are both of 4 marks and 1 marks for ur judgement so over all they are 14 so if u follow the ms u will be on safe side, simplixtic statement is necessary and follow all the levels......:p

Reaction score
Mark this answer. (It rarely comes) :D

Q : Why did Congress oppose the Morley Minto reforms ? [7]

Morley-Minto reforms arrived in India back in 1909. It was an attempt by the British to solve the constitutional problem in India. Congress part however showed strong resistance against these reforms due to many reasons.

Firstly the reforms increased the number of Indians in the viceroy's council but it actually had no real power. The British saw this as an advisory council which could only give and present their opinions to the British and play no part in governing the country as they were t ready to give the Indians some political power. Moreover the council was purely advisory and The British intended that the Indians could voice their opinions in the Councils but Congress wanted more responsibility which the government were not prepared to give. This annoyed many who were looking towards self-rule as they had no power in changing governmental policies and could only give advice to the British as real power remained in their hands.

Secondly in the reforms separate electorates were granted to the Muslims. It cheered the Muslims but angered the congress very much as they did not support separate electorates for Muslims. The Congress was in favor of joint electorate and claimed that the party represented the whole of India and that awarding separate electorate to a community in minority was an undemocratic move. Also some Hindus disliked the relative high posts of Muslims in the councils despite the fact that Muslims had a lower percentage and had small numbers in the population. The Muslims were granted 6 reserved seats in the Imperial Council which the Hindus thought were more as compared to their population.

Lastly in those years Hindus had started demanding self rule and independence while the reforms gave no option to any effective power to Indian people to run the government. As the viceroy's council was purely advisory Congress wanted more power which the British were not ready to give. the move annoyed many Indians who were looking and now wanted self rule for India and they saw the Morley - Minto reforms against them.

Therefore on account of the above mentioned reasons the Morley Minto reforms faced huge opposition by the Congress Party in India.

Reaction score
Mark this answer. (It rarely comes) :D

Q : Why did Congress oppose the Morley Minto reforms ? [7]
Morley-Minto reforms arrived in India back in 1909. It was an attempt by the British to solve the constitutional problem in India. Congress part however showed strong resistance against these reforms due to many reasons.
Firstly the reforms increased the number of Indians in the viceroy's council but it actually had no real power. The British saw this as an advisory council which could only give and present their opinions to the British and play no part in governing the country as they were t ready to give the Indians some political power. Moreover the council was purely advisory and The British intended that the Indians could voice their opinions in the Councils but Congress wanted more responsibility which the government were not prepared to give. This annoyed many who were looking towards self-rule as they had no power in changing governmental policies and could only give advice to the British as real power remained in their hands.
Secondly in the reforms separate electorates were granted to the Muslims. It cheered the Muslims but angered the congress very much as they did not support separate electorates for Muslims. The Congress was in favor of joint electorate and claimed that the party represented the whole of India and that awarding separate electorate to a community in minority was an undemocratic move. Also some Hindus disliked the relative high posts of Muslims in the councils despite the fact that Muslims had a lower percentage and had small numbers in the population. The Muslims were granted 6 reserved seats in the Imperial Council which the Hindus thought were more as compared to their population.
Lastly in those years Hindus had started demanding self rule and independence while the reforms gave no option to any effective power to Indian people to run the government. As the viceroy's council was purely advisory Congress wanted more power which the British were not ready to give. the move annoyed many Indians who were looking and now wanted self rule for India and they saw the Morley - Minto reforms against them.
Therefore on account of the above mentioned reasons the Morley Minto reforms faced huge opposition by the Congress Party in India.
well it was 6/7 u have reeated some point twice so plz avoid it.....over all it was fine...........

Reaction score
can any onw answer this
-what was operation fairplay?
and one thing some thing are not written in book like silk letter conspiracy and other stuff so who can we prepare for them.............

Reaction score
i WRITE THE QUOTATIONS IN ISLAMIYAT WITH BLACK POINTER WHILE OTHER DATA WITH BLUE PEN IS IT ALLOWED? IMMEDIATE REPLY

Reaction score
can any one help me with tihs question plz :
were the gandhi jinnah talk the most important factor during 1940s leading to the partition of sub-continent?do you agree or diagree give reason for your answer.
i need to know whether i should write about all the event during 1940 and one thing if i have to write about all then should start in chronological order from cripps mission and so on or first write about gandhi jinnah talk.............plz help me it urgent i am hardly left with any time......plz .pzl.plz.plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
can any one help me with tihs question plz :
were the gandhi jinnah talk the most important factor during 1940s leading to the partition of sub-continent?do you agree or diagree give reason for your answer.
i need to know whether i should write about all the event during 1940 and one thing if i have to write about all then should start in chronological order from cripps mission and so on or first write about gandhi jinnah talk.............plz help me it urgent i am hardly left with any time......plz .pzl.plz.plzzzzzzzzzzzz

when u talk about political achievements you should also talk about pakistan resolution the oder of events will be as follows:
1.Gandhi-jinnah talks as addressing the statement first
2.lahore resoultion
3. cripps mission
4.wavell and the simla conference and so on
then ur conclusion the most important was cabinet mission as it paved the way for independence

Reaction score
who was general tikka khan?? (4)
i need pointx plz!

Tikka khan was working under yahya. Surrender in 1971 war on orders of yahya . he further commanded general niazi to surrender . 90000 people taken as PWOs by india these are highly accurate and relevant points

Reaction score
yo
when u talk about political achievements you should also talk about pakistan resolution the oder of events will be as follows:
1.Gandhi-jinnah talks as addressing the statement first
2.lahore resoultion
3. cripps mission
4.wavell and the simla conference and so on
then ur conclusion the most important was cabinet mission as it paved the way for independence
u mean first i have to explain gandhi jinnah talk and then the other.......and one thing more how to relate the events means gandhi jinnah were in 1944 and then cripps was in 1942 lahore resolution in 1940 .so a bit confused plz help me i will be thankful to u...........

Reaction score
yo
u mean first i have to explain gandhi jinnah talk and then the other.......and one thing more how to relate the events means gandhi jinnah were in 1944 and then cripps was in 1942 lahore resolution in 1940 .so a bit confused plz help me i will be thankful to u...........
Ok for example i have explained jinnah gandhi talks then the next pararaphy will be as follow.

However, other factors cannot be neglected which includes the lahore resolution of 1940....................................Similarly, cripps came to india in 1942...........................Likewise, wavell and the simla conference was another factor which failed................................. in this

Reaction score
I use blue pen for writing material and black pointer for references may i know that is is allowed to do so i am posting it again because i studied from sir muzammil and he declared it as allowed while u all are declaring it as non-permissible. Pls helppppppppppppppppppppp