• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in Pakistan studies paper 2. ! Pleaaase!

Reaction score
Im so worried about pakstudies paper 2- Geography! I find it so hard. Now that only a few weeks are left I don't understand what should I do! Although my course is finished but still I find geography VERY hard. In my mocks and tests I get An A in geo but I want an A*! HELPPPPPP!!! PLEEEASE. Im very nervous, suggest what do I do???!

Reaction score
try out past papers as they improve understanding and answering skills. first try to understand the questions and try to answer them by your ownself, if not then check out marking scheme. in the end make you in the examanation condition and answer each question within 30 mins

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies (Environment of Pakistan) by Mrs.Talat Rizvi
It has answers in form of pointers (2000-2012)
It will help you in understanding the question and what to write in it

Reaction score
You have scored an A in mocks, but you can get an A* in CIE bcuz the school checking and CIE differs
CIE is lenient in marking. So dont take tension just review through the book, do past papers and consult the book which I mentioned (IF YOU WANT)

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies (Environment of Pakistan) by Mrs.Talat Rizvi
It has answers in form of pointers (2000-2012)
It will help you in understanding the question and what to write in it

what is the price of this book and from where can i get this book

Reaction score
Im so worried about pakstudies paper 2- Geography! I find it so hard. Now that only a few weeks are left I don't understand what should I do! Although my course is finished but still I find geography VERY hard. In my mocks and tests I get An A in geo but I want an A*! HELPPPPPP!!! PLEEEASE. Im very nervous, suggest what do I do???!
amazing.... u still got an A despite finding it most difficult. What if u gain command o the subject in ur point of view, i guess that would led to distinction ;)
Good Luck!

Reaction score
amazing.... u still got an A despite finding it most difficult. What if u gain command o the subject in ur point of view, i guess that would led to distinction ;)
Good Luck!

Or the marking could be real lenient :p

Reaction score
Well, Thank you guys.. But I really don't trust on getting A's in schools! The real thing is CIE. And actually I can solve the questions of past papers but when a new question comes around I get confused. really confused! And if I get nervous and panic in a paper then Allah hee hafiz hai!

Reaction score
Well, Thank you guys.. But I really don't trust on getting A's in schools! The real thing is CIE. And actually I can solve the questions of past papers but when a new question comes around I get confused. really confused! And if I get nervous and panic in a paper then Allah hee hafiz hai!
U should become use to of trying new things :D

Reaction score
I think u should divide it into sessions.... like first three chapters into 1st session... it will also help u learn quickly and c0ncentrate more on s0me imp0rtant chapters like fishing and agriculture..... so mahno0r take the easiest way... :)

Reaction score
whats the answer for : why did jinnah decided to support the idea of creatin a seperate muslim state [7] ?