• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!! info!!

Reaction score
could someone plz tel me abt ACCA or CA the difference and wats better!!!

i am plznning to do this in the future since i herd tat it is good for jobs!!! actually i am planning on doing my bachelors from canada and later do ACCA!! and i would just like to know the general way in which to become a certified CA!!! i mean do we have to work or sumthing!!! i dont really know much!! soo plz sumone if they know abt it could plz help me get this info!!! thanks!!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ACCA itself is not easy... CA is basically referred to as the tougher one because it is difficult to clear its examinations as compared to ACCA...

Secondly, another factor which plays an important role is that majority students who do CA, start articleships after two years and go through an extremely painful time studying and working late hours at the same time... Whereas, ACCA students can postpone the obligation of articleship for a later period.

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please iif U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX