• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!! May Islamiyat 2012 Extra Sheets

Reaction score
they didnt give us . . . I asked the invigilator nd she said 2 write in the space provided for the third question (which u left as a choice)
she told the same to my other frndz who needed more writing space

Reaction score
they didnt give us . . . I asked the invigilator nd she said 2 write in the space provided for the third question (which u left as a choice)
she told the same to my other frndz who needed more writing space
Thats what I did as well. I wrote continued on page 8 and continued from there. I'm worried if the examiner will check it or not

Reaction score
Did you all get extra sheets or not. They didn't give them in my centre.
We got extra sheet's in history But not in islamiat... My Isl Teacher told me that sheet's would be sufficient in the paper but they Were only 2 sheet for one Q ( a and B part).... :p They Fooled us

Reaction score
Thats what I did as well. I wrote continued on page 8 and continued from there. I'm worried if the examiner will check it or not
well :unsure:
i hope they would because the invigilator told us to do so . . . not our fault!

Reaction score
Mine was qaser-e- noor , at Garrison Golf Club and they did provide extra sheets .