• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me english literature students.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'll appear for O level Eng lit Exam this Oct/Nov and I wanted to know that if we choose a certain question on a set text so are we supposed to attempt all three parts? Your help will be much appreciated. :)
No, you just have to answer that text question if you chose that. Its not necessary to answer all questions from same text book. You are supposed to chose questions from three different text books atleast.

Reaction score
No, you just have to answer that text question if you chose that. Its not necessary to answer all questions from same text book. You are supposed to chose questions from three different text books atleast.
Okay, Thank you. :) So you mean that we can choose to do one or two parts from Questions on a single set text?

Reaction score
Hey can any of you kindly explain me the format of writing your answers to Drama and Prose Questions. I need help really fast!!

Reaction score
There is no much format, Just see the marking scheme and examiner reports you'll get the idea of mark allocation and idea of writing the answers . Explain every thing in a clear way including your own ideas.Show the examiner that you have full knowledge and show some deeper aspects as well of the scene in drama.You may also write some knowledge prior to the scene so that you can properly explore the ideas in the drama scene given in the paper. You need to explain the character's way of style with respect to their situation in particular scene. And frequently quoting dialogues from the given text is also advantageous.

Reaction score
There is no much format, Just see the marking scheme and examiner reports you'll get the idea of mark allocation and idea of writing the answers . Explain every thing in a clear way including your own ideas.Show the examiner that you have full knowledge and show some deeper aspects as well of the scene in drama.You may also write some knowledge prior to the scene so that you can properly explore the ideas in the drama scene given in the paper. You need to explain the character's way of style with respect to their situation in particular scene. And frequently quoting dialogues from the given text is also advantageous.

Thanks a lot. One more thing I'm preparing Death of a Salesman, Much Ado About Nothing and The Great Gatsby so is that alright? Plus I'm not quite practicing for Empathic Questions but have a tight grasp of the other two types of questions. What do you think?

Reaction score
Im doing literature uin Oct/Nov session too! But Im doing Much Ado About Nothing

Reaction score
Oh okay. Are you preparing Empathic Questions? Cuz I am not quite practicing them so what do you think?
I am doing empathy questions cause I have sometimes mess up the facts in the play so in the empathy you have a lot of freedom! :) and its pretty much like writting a diary! Haha! What about you?

Reaction score
I am doing empathy questions cause I have sometimes mess up the facts in the play so in the empathy you have a lot of freedom! :) and its pretty much like writting a diary! Haha! What about you?
How was your Exam?