• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me get straight A*s

Reaction score
so I'm not interested in Pakistan studies at all and I have trouble with memorization, I always get overwhelmed by the number of chapters and I never know where to start. However, I will do anything to build interest in it in order for me to succeed in the subject. I need study tips for Pak studies and good resources online or anything else. I also need a plan which gives me a sense of direction so I don't get overwhelmed, lost, or stuck. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

thanks

ps if you have any tips on getting a distinction in computer science or have anything to say pls let me know

Reaction score

This might help you out.

Reaction score
U should study the book nearly 3 times since many diagrams re generated from there.Also, study notes of some credible teahcer, im in isb so i study from sir amir's notes which are really beneficial.Im also gonna appear in oct ,pls pray that i get 2A* ,keep me in ur prayers

Reaction score
U should study the book nearly 3 times since many diagrams re generated from there.Also, study notes of some credible teahcer, im in isb so i study from sir amir's notes which are really beneficial.Im also gonna appear in oct ,pls pray that i get 2A* ,keep me in ur prayers
do you have these notes in pdf form