• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me in choosing subjects

Reaction score
srsly ..skip bio if u have no future plans to go medical... boring subject and u need alot of learning for tht ..diagrams/labellings etc... stats is easy so go for it add maths is of 100% credit take it and computer is also of great benefit nd interesting/easy ... Hope this helps

Reaction score
Stats is not that important. Take bio if you think it won't be a burden. Add math and computer are important.

Reaction score
biology is not important for engineering.The subjects mainly required for engineering are maths, chemistry and physics.i know that what now i am going to tell is little bit difficult subject but it has a lot of credit in cie as well as in the whole globe.I would prefer you to give Economics too.My cousin also failed to cope up in science subjects so she later on opt for Economics and now she has having a well paid job in foreign country.I know that you are interested in engineering so continue with that aim but still take economics as an extra subject,in case if there is any problem you will have all paths opened and you will never be trapped into any career-decision makink