• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me out plz

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum,
Guys I gave the exam of P.st recently and my confusion is that I have done the paper in a little messy way of history means some cutting and small, big writing but I have done the paper of geography nicely..
So i wanna know that will my marks be deducted in history for making the paper messy?
I am pretty sure I have wrote in a way that the examiner can easily read but it was still messy.. Plz help me

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum,
Guys I gave the exam of P.st recently and my confusion is that I have done the paper in a little messy way of history means some cutting and small, big writing but I have done the paper of geography nicely..
So i wanna know that will my marks be deducted in history for making the paper messy?
I am pretty sure I have wrote in a way that the examiner can easily read but it was still messy.. Plz help me

They do not cut marks for that.

Reaction score
Well my writing is not that horrible, its just that the time limit made me to write faster..
I am also hoping to get an A* in P.st..
Can you tell me what qualities an examiner wants from to candidate so that the examiner can give an A*?
Iridescent

Reaction score
Well my writing is not that horrible, its just that the time limit made me to write faster..
I am also hoping to get an A* in P.st..
Can you tell me what qualities an examiner wants from to candidate so that the examiner can give an A*?
Iridescent

I know, the time limit is a big problem.
I don't really know. Even, I have given Pak. Std. this session. But I think you need to cover the required number of points in you answer and A* can easily be achieved.

Reaction score
My both paper were awesome..
But in history due to the shortage of time in the part c of Q3 I had only wrote 6 paragraphs of about total of 2 pages

Reaction score
I have done pak studies really well but am afraid that in geo used extra sheets so em worried they don't get separated from my papers :(

Reaction score
But what if the sheet only have my roll no and center but not my name ......I don't remember if I wrote my subject or not

Reaction score
But what if the sheet only have my roll no and center but not my name ......I don't remember if I wrote my subject or not

If Roll No. is mentioned, then it's fine.
What's done is done. You can't go back in time and write your name on that sheet. So Move on.