• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME OUT!

Reaction score
i scored 1 a* and 2 AS last year and i just gave 7 papers.i want scholarship which schools can give me can u name them and do mention the best among them.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If you are talking about A-level scholarship, then most schools offer it on 8 As/A*s or more.
Plus, you didn't mention your location.
In Islamabad, Roots Islamabad and Beaconhouse Margalla are the best;
In Lahore, LGS JT and BDC are the best:
In Karachi, St. Patricks, Lyceum, City and Nixor are some big names.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
thnx man,by the way i lives in karachi .kgs ,nixor and lyceum are expensive 4 me .how u rate bharia,paf chapter becon waghira?

Reaction score
rafaysiddique said:
thnx man,by the way i lives in karachi .kgs ,nixor and lyceum are expensive 4 me .how u rate bharia,paf chapter becon waghira?
even if you get 50% scholarship they will give but discounts !!
I think the City Charges the most with 25,000 for 2 months !! but I m not confirmed!!

Reaction score
there are rumours about chapter that it is a much party like school where studying is a difficult task.how much it is correct?

Reaction score
rafaysiddique said:
there are rumours about chapter that it is a much party like school where studying is a difficult task.how much it is correct?
I think these are no rumours !! this is 100% correct !!

Reaction score
yaar anyways where ever u go the A level education will be expensive !! so u see but go in one of the colleges which is not even expensive and it is not a compromise for education!! so u gotta to decide by askin those who are currently goin in these schools !

Reaction score
I heared that discipline in bharia is good as compared to others and fees is also very bearable but u have to take tutions because it lacks in faculty.Is it a good way to study cheap in schools and take tutios on the other hand?

Reaction score
Bahria doesnt give Alevels :/ and u can go to cordoba..faculty is really good and you can earn scholarships as well..