• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me with Urdu Syllabus B (3248) please.

Reaction score
Well, the syllabus hasn't changed. Just the book has changed because maybe it is latest than Batul Ali. By the way, why are you giving Urdu exams if you're not in Pakistan?
I might have to give A levels in Pakistan. I am in eighth grade and every subject is compulsory so...no choice.

Reaction score
Hi
I need a essay of 300-350 words on this topic............. آسمان پر سیاہ بادل آتے ہی ٹھنڈی ہوا کا احساس ہوا تو مجھے نہایت
you have to continue to form your essay after this line
I know it's easy but I can't get what to write so pls anyone help

Reaction score
hey can anyone.......please give me all the ideoms of 3248 here?????can u please anyone upload it........i have to appear in urdu examination this year so please any one here can help me????May ALLAH show mercy to him

Reaction score
hey can anyone.......please give me all the ideoms of 3248 here?????can u please anyone upload it........i have to appear in urdu examination this year so please any one here can help me????May ALLAH show mercy to him
Do you have to give exams in may june 2019