• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me with Urdu Syllabus B (3248) please.

Reaction score
Salam.
Can anyone please provide me with the patterns of O Levels Urdu Syllabus B (thats 3248).
I mean the pattern of letter, report, speech and every composition that can possibly be assessed.
Im appearing in the coming session. (Oct/Nov 2014)
Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
Salam.
Can anyone please provide me with the patterns of O Levels Urdu Syllabus B (thats 3248).
I mean the pattern of letter, report, speech and every composition that can possibly be assessed.
Jazak Allah.

Hey, so am I... Here is what I have... I got this from somebody on here who was really helpful... So here it is if u need any more help do let me know.. Well this should help you a lot. I am nearly done with the prep for 3248. Hopefullly we all will do good In Sha Allah...
Best of luck.. :)

Attachments

• Letter.JPG
    Letter.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 508
  • Idioms.JPG
    Idioms.JPG
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Mazmoon.JPG
    Mazmoon.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 426
Reaction score
Heres more...
Dialogue
Sentence formation
Speech
Pattern for summary
and... Full paper pattern.

Attachments

• Report n Dialogue.JPG
    Report n Dialogue.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 470
  • Sectence formation.JPG
    Sectence formation.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 284
  • Speech.JPG
    Speech.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
  • Speech translation.JPG
    Speech translation.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 285
  • Speech.JPG
    Speech.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 244
  • summary.JPG
    summary.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 262
  • Full.JPG
    Full.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 272
Reaction score
To get free Olevel / Igcse / Gcse / edexcel topical revision notes, books topical pastpapers and much more

www.gcebuddy.wordpress.com

Subects: English, Maths, Chemistry, Commerce, Physics, Economics, Computers, Pak studies, Islamiyat , Urdu AND MUCH MORE​
Salam.
Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
To get free Olevel / Igcse / Gcse / edexcel topical revision notes, books topical pastpapers and much more

Subects: English, Maths, Chemistry, Commerce, Physics, Economics, Computers, Pak studies, Islamiyat , Urdu AND MUCH MORE​
Can you please guide me , In this Oct/ Nov Session, what was "Directed Writing" Topic ?

And what did they give in this session from Letter , Report , Dialogue & speech ??

Reaction score

thank u soo much for uploading these i have been going crazy searching for something to help me in urdu and btw i am also gonna give my exam in oct/nov 2014 good luck to u guys and inshallah we will all do good !!:)

Reaction score
Can you please guide me , In this Oct/ Nov Session, what was "Directed Writing" Topic ?

And what did they give in this session from Letter , Report , Dialogue & speech ??

Urdu B oct/nov
They gave a Dialogue on convincing your parents to let you take your favorite subject.
Directed writing was... "Mashaghil" (hobbies) importance and all..

Reaction score
Urdu B oct/nov
They gave a Dialogue on convincing your parents to let you take your favorite subject.
Directed writing was... "Mashaghil" (hobbies) importance and all..
I guess it was an easy ppr and thanks for telling about the topics :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am writing my CIE GCE Urdu as Second Language (3248) in coming May/June 2015. I just want to clear a doubt regarding the Answer Booklet. What kind of lines were there?
And by the way, thanks for the resources up there. Really helped a lot...
Thanks!!:)

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am writing my CIE GCE Urdu as Second Language (3248) in coming May/June 2015. I just want to clear a doubt regarding the Answer Booklet. What kind of lines were there?
And by the way, thanks for the resources up there. Really helped a lot...
Thanks!!:)
Grade u got?

Reaction score
I recently came back from Konoha. I need to take urdu in 2019 may june. How do i prepare the summary and the essay.

Reaction score
I recently came back from Konoha. I need to take urdu in 2019 may june. How do i prepare the summary and the essay.
Hello,
I gave my Urdu Syllabus B 3248 exam in 2016. I used the book O-Level Urdu by Batul Ali. If you go to the Cambridge website, you can see that this is an endorsed book. Everything is present over here. After completing this book, you may start doing past papers. I studied this subject in one year and got an A. You have more time, so you can score a good grade very easily. By the way, you have to memorize all the mahawarat (idioms) given at the end of the book. If you learn 5 each day or even less, you can memorize them all. Good luck!!

Reaction score
="Uzumaki Uchiha, post: 988203, member: 191163"]I recently came back from Konoha. I need to take urdu in 2019 may june. How do i prepare the summary and the essay.
This is the teaching guide website and the book website. You will get the teaching guide for free online but you will have to buy the textbook. I used the blue book but now there is a second edition of the same book in yellow colour. Try to get the second edition if possible.

https://oup.com.pk/o-level-urdu-for-syllabus-b-teaching-guide.html
https://oup.com.pk/school-textbooks/urdu/urdu-courses1/cambridge-o-level-second-language-urdu.html

Reaction score
Hello,
I gave my Urdu Syllabus B 3248 exam in 2016. I used the book O-Level Urdu by Batul Ali. If you go to the Cambridge website, you can see that this is an endorsed book. Everything is present over here. After completing this book, you may start doing past papers. I studied this subject in one year and got an A. You have more time, so you can score a good grade very easily. By the way, you have to memorize all the mahawarat (idioms) given at the end of the book. If you learn 5 each day or even less, you can memorize them all. Good luck!!
But on the Cambridge website, the endorsed title is Eram Kashif Urdu O Level, which is published in 2016. However, this book is rarely found. I had to order it from Daraz from Karachi to Lahore. But now it is available in Lahore in Anees Book corner.

Reaction score
But on the Cambridge website, the endorsed title is Eram Kashif Urdu O Level, which is published in 2016. However, this book is rarely found. I had to order it from Daraz from Karachi to Lahore. But now it is available in Lahore in Anees Book corner.
I don't live in Pakistan. However, about the syllabus change, since I am giving it in 2019. Any other specifications? That would help a lot.

Reaction score
I don't live in Pakistan. However, about the syllabus change, since I am giving it in 2019. Any other specifications? That would help a lot.
Well, the syllabus hasn't changed. Just the book has changed because maybe it is latest than Batul Ali. By the way, why are you giving Urdu exams if you're not in Pakistan?