• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed for A2 physics

Reaction score
can anybody tell me on which topics of additional maths we must have hold on in order to study A2 physics......guys i wanna know the names of those topics urgently coz i have not studied additional maths in o level and i've heard that people who don't know such and such topics of add maths cannot cope up with A2 physics.......i don wanna waste my vacations..........so plz reply fast

Reaction score
can anybody tell me on which topics of additional maths we must have hold on in order to study A2 physics......guys i wanna know the names of those topics urgently coz i have not studied additional maths in o level and i've heard that people who don't know such and such topics of add maths cannot cope up with A2 physics.......i don wanna waste my vacations..........so plz reply fast
You have heard wrong, there are not many connections b/w add maths and physics A2!

Yes, there are links from AS physics!

Reaction score
Hey Stella, no need to worry girl..you only had to practice for derivations and integrations and nothing more..:)

Reaction score
Yes Becoz I had heard that we had to use the additional mathematics in derivating and integrating the formulas in physics..:)

Reaction score
Not even much knowledge of derivation and integration is needed. Just the basics!
Im teaching A2 physics right now , thats why telling!