• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed in pak studiez

Reaction score
Well I have read a question in Nigel kelly which says that ''how successful have been the relations b/w Indians and British in the years 1911-1919'' and we have to write the answer in reference to luknow pact,Amritsar massacre and Mont ford reforms. I wanna ask that how will give reference of lucknow.

In book the quetion can be found at the end of ch.6. kindly help soon

Reaction score
Well for Lucknow pact you will first describe lucknow pact and then add the following statement
"Joint Demands of Indians in the Lucknow pact worried the British who had to respond to the growing call for self-government and this led them to provide the Montague Chelmsford Reforms".

Reaction score
To further answer this question I would say to Included a success and failure between British and Indians Relations
Failure
Reversal of Partition of Bengal angered Muslims who lost the trust in British.
Joint demands of Indians in Lucknow pact worried the British who had to respond to the growing call for self-government
Rowlatt Act Further tensed the relations between British and Indians
Inadequate reforms of Montague Chelmsford Reforms angered Indians who gave their lives in World War I to support the Britain
Amritsar Massacre.

Success
Increase in Number of Indians in Executive Council in Montague Chelmsford Reforms
Hindus happy at reversal of partition of Bengal

P.S there are few success work your way by Writing Success then failure and then Success and again failure and in the end put your opinion.

Reaction score
@salmanpakrocks. I am not still clear. Please explain in a little detail. Your help will be appreciated

Reaction score
sorry i was writing the post when your pst appeared. Anywayz now my point is clear

Reaction score
Well First start your answer by an Statement that "The Relations of British and Indians were not very good from 1911 to 1919". then start off by writing Reversal of Partition of Bengal. Write the success of Reversal of partition of bengal and then a failure then write about lucknow pact its success in relation with British and its failure and then write in the following way and you'll get full marks in the end write "Though they were many ups and downs between the relation of British and the Indians still the relation between Indians and British were not very good"
If you still don't understand I will write the whole answer for you !! :)