• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed in Physics

Reaction score
Describe an experiment to show the characteristics and position of image by plane mirror?
Describe an experiment to show Total Internal Reflection?
Discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines?
Explain the use of thermistors and LDRs as input sensors?

Ill be grateful if anyone can help me with these

Reaction score
Describe an experiment to show the characteristics and position of image by plane mirror?
Discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines?

are these past paper questions ?

Reaction score

Please give me couple of Days! Insha'Allah I'll post all of the Physics Experiments including the thermal one.

Reaction score
Thank you Salman Id really appreciate the help with the expermiments considering the fact they are the only things i do not know in physics. :)