• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed isl qs.

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions I didn't understand so please help me by giving a small outline to the answers of the following questions:

Q(1) Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you studied about the responsibilities of individual Muslims. [10]

Q(2) Outline the main teachings of the hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim Communal Life. [10]

Q(3) Give an account of major themes of Hadith as these are contained both in the passages set for special study and in other similar passages. [10]

Q(4) Give two/three/four examples from the time of the Rightly Guided Caliphs 632-661 to show that they conducted relations with other states. [10]

Reaction score
bro for question number one its easier that prophet guided muslims about individual conduct like hygeinic matters,,,importance of earning by fair means and also guided about importance of hardwork and self relience and also highlighted ways of seeking God's favour....he himself demonstrated humbleness before God and he showed great importance to Modesty.....i implimented islamic dress code thus urged his followers to be well wishers to each other and also guided followers to observe major rituals of islam....he trained his followers in fully understanding superior value of hereafter against temporary charms of this world....SUPPORT ALL THESE WITH HADIS U WILL FIND ANYWHERE...

for question number 2 write hadis regarding communal life and start off that Prophet established brother hood in madina and stressed on being sincere not only matters of faith but also towards leader of community,,,,he linked ture faith with being well wisher of fellow beings,,,he told us to be nice to orphans,poor and widows and also urged his followers to avoid evil and try to condemn it and declared duties of leaders e.t.c support these poitns with hadis......

for question 4 two examples will be given i guess one will be of TREATY OF HIRA DURING ABU BAKR'S TIME AND TREATY OF JERUSLAM DURING UMER'S REIGN....hope this helps

Reaction score
yes but if its like you have to give 4 then it will be most likely also talking about during prophet SAW's lifetime!!!

Reaction score
Yeah your right about 4 events.The treaty of madinah and treaty of hudaibiya will be included.

Plz give answer to q3

Reaction score
Q3 is impossible to come ppl or if it ocmes there are two themes in our syllabus describe these themes that is individual life and communal one thst is Q1 and 2 combined.

Reaction score
yep exactly
totally agreed with scouserlfc, he is right, if you all remember then in i1 we have the question the same way for the passages, so over here we wil take two or prefereably three form both the themes and explain them!!!
hope this helps !!!