• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed urgently

Reaction score
hey guys i kno most of u must hav completed ur syllabi for cie mayjune 2012 session once....but iam even unable to do so ,,,so i want good tips for a crash preparation as i'll have to start from scratch esp for maths chemistry and physix plx help me in managing this tym for gud gradez:(

Reaction score
IGCSE Or ALevels?

IGCSE? You have plenty of time, to even go for A*'s!! Really, 3 months is enough for anything as syllabus is quite small. A/L's? Impossible to ace it, you can try for pass, but not something satisfactory by most people.
If sci is your main subjects, you should pardy less next time :p ... Anyways Relaxx!! Just go through past papers mostly, this is the time for all that!

Reaction score
Study the cambridge revision guide for chem and physics and for maths Im sorry but you'll have to work hard and complete the syllabus once atleast :p