• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed urgently

Reaction score
what typeof calculaters are allowed in cie and do they check strictly?

Reaction score
And examiners check your scripts strictly with the mark scheme. So if your answer has points from the mark scheme, u get marks for the points which match only.
Not necessarily, if you've got other relevant, explained points, you will gain marks..

Reaction score
t
CIE allows scientific calculators, like this one
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?ix=acb&q=casio scientific calculator&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14819022792834399827&sa=X&ei=5vybT8HlIc-GrAeBhsBV&ved=0CEIQ8gIwAg
they wont allow you to use calculators on any other device.
And examiners check your scripts strictly with the mark scheme. So if your answer has points from the mark scheme, u get marks for the points which match only.
they only check keywords in your answer if it has them your answer pass if it doesn't well it fails.

Reaction score
t
they only check keywords in your answer if it has them your answer pass if it doesn't well it fails.
Yes, they mainly look for key words in your answer.
And that calculator is supposed to be allowed. When I gave my O levels, they didnt even check what my calculator looked like.