• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed urgently

Reaction score
I gave my o-levels, As and sat subject test and scored pleasently in o-levels and sat 2 but not in As .. i couldnt complete my A2 because of some personal issues.. do you think i am eligible to apply in medical universities? would they still consider me since i havnt given my A2 papers.. but on the other hand if i score well on the aptitiude test and along with high grades in o level and SAT 2.. i dont know im confused and need some serious guidance.. please anyone!
oh, and im talking about pakistani medical universities..

Reaction score
to get admission in pakistan medical unis thru MCAT SAT 2 score wont make any difference either good or bad. ur O level and esp A level grades will really count. must get straight As and try to get A*s cuz with each A* UR marks will increase by 5 in equivalence. with all straight As in O level and ALL A*S in A level u'l hav 950 in equivalnce. if ur A level isnt strong enough u'l nt able get good score on MCAT. u must have 900 above in MCAT and 900 above in equivalence. SAT 2 in bio, phy and chem will help u in NUST army medical college. if u have above 2350 then u may get admission in amc.