• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed !!

Reaction score
Can someone help me in deciding which is the best university for engineering in Pakistan? Some people say it's Pakistan University of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), some say its NUST and some say GIKI. I also heard that if you want to go for Electrical Engineering, then go to NUST, if you want to do Mechanical Engineering, then go to GIKI and if you want to do Computer Sciences, then go to FAST. Please let me know as soon as possible to make my choice easier if I get admission in all of them.

Another thing I require help for is the scope of BS CS (Computer Sciences) in Pakistan and abroad? Can someone help me about that? The starting pay for it, the maximum pay, the ease of finding a job in this field and variation of jobs you can get with this degree?

It would be really helpful, please reply! Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Listen to Ace Encounter on thursdays on fm91 from 10pm-12am (at night) . It gives all the information regarding engineering, universities, jobs etc everything. You would find the answer to all the questions you asked.
Im sure it would help. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX