• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed

Reaction score
Aoa people,
I was facing a confusion... However this confusion is related to the examination hall... I wanna ask u guys that r we allowed to ask for extra sheets while exam ... As I am gonna appear in Islamiyat exam in November series 2021...( First ever experience)
I have asked many people..the reply was that it doesn't give good impression on examiner secondly filling out sheets n sheets can be waste of time too,the only thing u r gonna write is specific detail...

So what's ur opinion to my question ⁉️

#help needed

Reaction score
They give you enough before starting the exam
Aoa people,
I was facing a confusion... However this confusion is related to the examination hall... I wanna ask u guys that r we allowed to ask for extra sheets while exam ... As I am gonna appear in Islamiyat exam in November series 2021...( First ever experience)
I have asked many people..the reply was that it doesn't give good impression on examiner secondly filling out sheets n sheets can be waste of time too,the only thing u r gonna write is specific detail...

So what's ur opinion to my question ⁉

#help needed

Reaction score
Aoa people,

So what's ur opinion to my question ⁉

#help needed
So basically none of the examiner or invigilator shouldn't give expressions if a student wills to ask for paper during their examination. Hence their duty is to provide the extra paper for the exam and Cambridge always announces in the beginning of the exam by notice that if a student want or will to take an extra paper, they should raise their hand without disturbing other students who are giving exam to take the attention of the invigilator. You don't need to be tensed and ask for the paper, they have a duty to give the extra paper to the student who is giving exam
But I will also advice you to not write so lengthy lines as time is precious of the exam so make it limited. InshaAllah there will be no problem.
Peace.