• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HElP O level Add Maths Plzzz

Reaction score
Hi Guys....i am sitting 4 ze oct/nov 2012 o level exams and i badly need help and tips to pass my add maths paper .....somebody help

Reaction score
practice makes perfect. Work out all the questions you see and do give sspecial consideration to relative velocity as it's highly probable you can get it for your exams

Reaction score
Learning Add Maths at O level is everyone nightmare!!
You should have been practicing from the very beginning or you shall be at an end!
Be careful!
-Don't learn to many chapters if you haven't grasp anything on the previous one!
-Use the book "Ho Soo Thong" to guide you!
-Practice a lot!
-Reduce your sleeping time to practice at night!
-Don't stress on the day of the exams be RELAX!

I was not too good. I even fail for 3 terms!
In form 5, i got an A* for mock exams!
So, i think you can do it.
Stay concentrate.

Akr!...

Reaction score
HELPPPP MEE PLEASE I HAVE MINE ON 8TH OF NOV and I didnt cover the syllabus yet I have alotttt of doubts and. I ordered the book fromoutside but its out of stock what should I doo and all the tuitors dont give add maths it really sucks please helpp

Reaction score
Ahhh,,,, man!
You got really to read what i've written!
Just check down what you know and consollidate it!
The most important:
-Factorisation
-Differentiation/Integration
-Remainder and Factor Theorem
And the rest you should have a knowledge about it!

Reaction score
I cant its really hard and complicated and I have nooo time literally do u know a site that can help or sth?