• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Physics atp

Reaction score
Use a ray box with a cross sectional wire inside, a convex lens and a screen. Lensmsut be in the middle of these two
Adjust the ray box and move it farther away from the lens u.til a clear image is formed kn the screen. Use the formula 1/focal length= 1/ distance of ray box from lens+ 1/distance of lens from screen.
Repeat for the amount of lenses and calculate the average to get an.approx value. Also. Good luck tomorrow.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! My paper was so awesome! Expecting A* ;)

Aap ka voltage kitna nikla tha C.R.O walei question mei?
Some are saying 4V and some 16V.
It was Y-Shift
Graph line passing throught two points. Two points above and down.
And last question mei ice shavings wala experiment daal saktei thei?
I inserted my test tube in ice shavings. In test tube i put a thermometer. I checked the temperature change.
This is how i drew a cooling curve.

Reaction score
voltage 3.2 volts and yes y-shift. Ice shaving expermiment is wrong as we had to draw a cooling curve for hot water which they had given us in testube

Reaction score
Aap ka voltage kitna nikla tha C.R.O walei question mei?
Some are saying 4V and some 16V.
It was Y-Shift
Graph line passing throught two points. Two points above and down.
And last question mei ice shavings wala experiment daal saktei thei?
I inserted my test tube in ice shavings. In test tube i put a thermometer. I checked the temperature change.
This is how i drew a cooling curve.
The test tube had to cool on its own no need for ice shavings. we needed stopwatch to measure time though

Reaction score
My this part is wrong so -2
another -1 for a wrong part
the volts one is i think wrong so -1
In statements i think i got one wrong so -1

5 marks gone
25/30 ..
Not bad :)

Reaction score
For the last question in you were supposed to use a cork, a lagging material, a thermometer and a watch. Time measured in minutes. To make it more accurate you used the cork to agoid evaporation of water and to fix the thermometer in the middle so as to not touch the tube walls. 1/3Rd immersion of thermo and the lagging to reduce conduction and escape of the water's thermal energy.
I think i made a few silly errors as i was out of time. Like i frogot to.mention the scal for my graoh but overall it was good. I pray we all get A*'s inshallah :)