• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Please Registration ?

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

I have couple of Question ( Hope some one out there will help ) .

1) I have done IGCSE's (Physics , Math , English , Business , Economics and ICT ) ,
and now I am required to take Pakistan Studies ,Chemisty , Isamiyat and Urdu
in order to enroll in Local Universities .
The Question is , If I take GCE ( Pakistan Studies , Urdu and Islamiyat ) and IGCSE Chemistry Will that be fine ? and Will I still get the Equivalence Certificate ? ---- The Point is Is it Okay to have IGCSE and GCE mixed up ----

2) Can I appear in GCE ( Islamiyat , Urdu and Pakistan Studies ) in November ? As I have As Level ( Physics , Chemistry and Math in May/June ) So don't want loads of burden here .

Thanking you all in Advance ( and Yes I know , I am Screwed big time if I don't Study me Arse off )

Reaction score
I will be enrolling in Engineering University ( So keep that in mind Please )
Thanks

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Gangstaq8 said:
The Question is , If I take GCE ( Pakistan Studies , Urdu and Islamiyat ) and IGCSE Chemistry Will that be fine ? and Will I still get the Equivalence Certificate ? ---- The Point is Is it Okay to have IGCSE and GCE mixed up ----

Assalamoalaikum!!
well yeah..u can do that...it's no problem..i myself have given 3 GCE's and 5 IGCSE !! and theres no prob bcoz the 3 GCE's u mentioned are compulsory to be taken so students doing IGCSE planning to study in pakistan must take these 3 GCE's!

Gangstaq8 said:
2) Can I appear in GCE ( Islamiyat , Urdu and Pakistan Studies ) in November ? As I have As Level ( Physics , Chemistry and Math in May/June ) So don't want loads of burden here .

As far as i think it doesnt matter at all!!

Reaction score
well yeah..u can do that...it's no problem..i myself have given 3 GCE's and 5 IGCSE !! and theres no prob bcoz the 3 GCE's u mentioned are compulsory to be taken so students doing IGCSE planning to study in pakistan must take these 3 GCE's!

Thanks for the Quick Reply , one more Question tho . Can I take Urdu as second Language ( Instead of First ) and still fulfill the IBCC Requirement for equivalence certificate ?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes of course you can...people usually take Urdu as a second language :)