• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help pleeeaaase!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi..,,

Well, the 6th of may was my bio p6 exam... and there... in the graph plotting question, i started the scale from the 5th box rather than the tenth in the x axis....

fr example: suppose the scale started from 1 to 10.... i put 1 in the 5th small box, 2 the 15th small box and so on................. MY big question is... will i b penalised fr tht?!!?

Reaction score
Hi..,,

Well, the 6th of may was my bio p6 exam... and there... in the graph plotting question, i started the scale from the 5th box rather than the tenth in the x axis....

fr example: suppose the scale started from 1 to 10.... i put 1 in the 5th small box, 2 the 15th small box and so on................. MY big question is... will i b penalised fr tht?!!?
you'll probably lose just one mark, so chill :)

Reaction score
I dont think it matters ammar as long as it fills 75% of the graph space, how was bio p3 and p1?...all the best for Business, chem and Econ!