• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help plxxx urgent Islamiat

Reaction score
how to attempt this question....
Give an account of da theme of da Quran as contained in the passage y studied and other similar passage??? plx reply fast....

Reaction score
radioactive said:
how to attempt this question....
Give an account of da theme of da Quran as contained in the passage y studied and other similar passage??? plx reply fast....
yar ia ko pta nahi kesy attemp kary gy i dont know

Reaction score
very easy just summarize all the 15 passages as much as u can or just write about the main themes of the passages i.e GOD in HIm self God relationship with the created world and GOD messengers. JUst write about these but do include refrences frm the surahs u studied like u can talk about tawhid and Oneness of Allah and the give refrence of surah Ikhlas then write about ADAM creation and then give refrence to surah baqrah u can also say that God always remained near to HIS prophets and always consoled then as HE consoled the HOLY PROPHET (PBUH) when he was mocked by HIS insultors on the death of his second son at that moment ALLAH said "to you have we granted the font(of abundance)". GOD revelaed surah kawthar to console the HOLY PROPHET and many othe surahs includind surah duha.

hope i helped :)