• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help! Private Candidates registry

Reaction score
I am planning to give Environmental Management as an extra subject, however, my school isn't registered for that subject and therefore I have to give it privately. For that, a CNIC or Passport is required and sadly I don't have one yet. To get a passport made it would take some time, I guess. And the last date for the registry is Feb 10th. Has anyone given any private exams?

Also, how is Computer Studies, as an extra subject? If I choose not to give E.M. Can the syllabus be completed before May/June?

Reaction score
If you are in Pakistan, you can also send them a copy of your Bay Form / Birth Certificate. I suggest you contact British Council ahead of time regarding this.

Is this for O or A Level?

For Computer Studies you need to make projects and get them graded by your school teacher, if I am not mistaken. Thus, I don't think you can give that privately. But if you plan to give it through your school then yes there is enough time to do it, it all depends on your effort!

Reaction score
Your school doesn't have to register for a specific subject. Talk to your administrator and tell her that you want to give an extra subject and they can easily send your registeration via school, whatever the subject is. Tell them that you'll study for it yourself. It's better to appear from a school than to appear privately.

Reaction score
u cant give computer cuz time is short for project and other stuff....Get ur passport made urgent !
Give some other xtra subject wid your school !